782. "Homely food is wholesome," the comedist said on the dome.
783. The subtle subscriber found the prescription manuscript.
784. Time is finite and infinite. I defy the indefinite definition.
785. The driller filled the grill with brilliant film.
786. The ill man had a pill and sat on the pillar in stillness until now.
787. The skilful miller killed millions of lions with his ski.
788. The silly spilled the milk on the silver silk.
789. On the far farm the army's arms are kept warm by a swarm of bees.
790. The alarm harmed the charming harmony of the ceremony.
791. Squirrel inquired an acquaintance and acquired the requirements.
792. A title is entitled to the retired worker who repaired the entire tire tirelessly.
793. The hired admirer inspired his desire for the wire.
794. The firm fireman first overcame thirst desire.
795. The tiresome pirate sounded siren and let off fireworks.
796. The adjective injected new meaning into the objected objective object.
797. The projector is subject to rejection and may be ejected from the project.
798. A day goes through daybreak, morning, noon, afternoon, evening and midnight.
799. His affection for the defects is affected by the infectious perfect effect.
800. With a clatter, the flatterer shattered the chattering wattmeter in the chaos.