Where it is located.
What it looks like.
What services are provided?
Why you like it.
Thank you for the opportunity to speak to you. I am sure you will find my talk interesting and informative.
1. a) Of all the interesting buildings I have seen, the 305 meter tall Radio and TV Tower in Shenyang comes to mind.
b) It is located in the city center near the Government Square.
2. a) The design of the tower is that of a needle with a brood base.
b) Situated near the top is what, in my opinion, looks like a massive hamburger.
3. a) The primary function of the Tower is telecommunications.
b) Engineers use it to send telephone signals far and wide.
There are a couple of reasons why I find the TV Tower such a fascinating building. Allow me to explain by mentioning some of them briefly.
4. a) To start, the tower contains a revolving restaurant.
b) What I mean to say is that one can sit down for a meal while the view over the city is forever changing. It takes 45 minutes to complete one revolution.
5. a) Secondly, the engineering skills and technologies that were applied to build it are mind-boggling to me.
b) What I mean is that this fills me with a great sense of pride about my nation and my country.
6. a) Lastly, to me the tower is a symbol of the strength of the Chinese people.
b) For example, it has experienced many storms without being blown over.
7. So, in short, those are my views on an interesting building.