127. Furthermore, students living in their own home would have access to a comfortable life and have more opportunities to communicate with their parents, which have beneficial impact on development of their personal character.
128. From what has been discussed above, we may safely draw the conclusion that both of day schools and boarding schools are important to train young students for our society.
129. There is much discussion over science and technology. One of the questions under debate is whether traditional technology and methods are bound to die out when a country begins to develop modern science and technology.
关于科学技术存在许多争论，其中一个问题是当国家发展现代科学技术时，传统的技术方法是否可能会消亡? 130. As for me, the declining of traditional technology and methods is not a bad thing; it is the natural result of progress of society.
131. In the first place, some aspects of the traditional technology and methods are harmful and hampering the development of modern technology science.
132. Although modern science and technology have proved that such methods are absurd, there are still millions of people use such methods in many remote places nowadays.
133. In the second place, many values of traditional technology are out of date and should be replaced by modern science.
134. Although many people tend to live under the illusion that traditional technology and methods are still playing extremely important role in people's life, an increasing evidences show that it is less useful than many people think.
135. From what has been discussed above, I firmly believe that time will prove that traditional technology and methods would die out with the development of modern science and technology. The maintenance of the traditional technology and methods is futile.
136. At the time when technology means ever more harmful carbon in the air we breathe, we need these forests now more than ever.
137. Nothing is more important than to receive education.
138. We cannot emphasize the importance of protecting our eyes too much.
139. There is no denying that the qualities of our living have gone from bad to worse.
140. It is universally acknowledged that trees are indispensable to us.
141. There is no doubt that our educational system leaves something to be desired.
142. An advantage of using the solar energy is that it won't create any pollution.
143. The reason why we have to grow trees is that they can supply fresh air for us.
144. So precious is time that we can't afford to waste it.
145. Rich as our country is, the qualities of our living are by no means satisfactory.
虽然我们的国家很富有，但是我们的生活质量却令人很不满意。 146. The harder you work, the more progress you make.
147. The more books we read, the more learned we become.
148. To average people, they often tend to live under the illusion that English often means a good opportunity for one's career, is this really the case?
149. By taking exercise, we can always stay healthy.
150. Listening to music enables us to feel relaxed.