152. It is time the authorities concerned took proper steps to solve the traffic problems.
153. Those who violate traffic regulations should be punished.
154. There is no one but longs to go to college.
155. Since the examination is around the corner, I am compelled to give up doing sports.
156. It is conceivable that knowledge plays an important role in our life.
157. Summer is sultry. That's the reason why I don't like it.
158. The progress of the society is based on harmony.
社会的进步是以和谐为基础的。 159. We should bring home to people the value of working hard.
160. Taking exercise is closely related to health.
161. We should get into the habit of keeping good hours.
162. The condition of our traffic leaves much to be desired.
163. Smoking has a great influence on our health.
164. Reading does good to our mind.
165. Overwork does harm to health.
166. Pollution poses a great threat to our existence.
167. We should do our best to achieve our goal in life.
168. Weather a large family is a good thing or not is a very popular topic, which is often talked about not only by city residents but by farmers as well.
169. As is known to all, fake and inferior commodities harm the interests of consumers.
170. Today an increasing number of people have realized that law education is of great importance. In order to keep law and order, every one of us is supposed to get a law education.
171. From what I have mentioned above, we can see clearly that violence on TV has great influence on youngsters' behavior.
172. There are two reasons for the improvement in people's living conditions. In the first place, we have been carrying out the reform and opening-up policy. Secondly, there has been a rapid expansion of our national economy. Furthermore, the birth rate has been put under control.
173. My suggestions to deal with the problem are as follows. To begin with, it is urgent to create nature reserves. Secondly, certain rare wild animals that are going to be extinct should be collected, fed and reproduced artificially. Finally, those who hunter them must be punished severely.
174. People differ in their attitudes towards failure. Faced with it, some of them can stand up to it, draw useful lessons from it and try hard to fulfill what they are determined to do. Others, however, lose heart and give in.
175. It is desirable to build more hospitals, shopping centers, recreation centers, cinemas and other public facilities to meet the growing needs of people.