1. I'm not sure what you're saying has any relevance here.
2. I'm not sure if what you're saying has anything to do with our problem.
3. I'm not sure if what you're saying really matters in this case.
4. I'm not sure if what you're saying is relevant to our problem.
Relevance是"关联;适切"，词组用法为"have relevance to..."(与…有关)。这句话适用于正式场合，表示对方所言与议题并无关系。开头语由于是 I'm not sure 而不是 I don't think，因此可避免直接对峙的场面。不过这句话易造成不是对就是错的局面，因此如果对方辩得有理，自己会有全盘皆输的危险。
1. I can't really recall; I'll have to get back to you on that.
2. I can't quite remember; I'll need to do a little checking and get back to you.
3. I can't fully remember; I'll have to check up on it.
4. I can't recall all the facts; I'll have to get back to you.
Recall 是"想起";get back to someone on something 的意思是"下次再和某人谈某事"。这个句型适用于想避而不答、以免不慎的回答落人口实之时。它能让对方不再把矛头指向你，使你有机会脱身，找时间准备数据。
1. Would anyone like to add anything to (what I've said)?
2. Would anyone care to comment?
3. Would anyone like to give their ideas on this?
4. Would anyone care to add their thoughts (to the discussion)?
这类句型是请他人发表意见，来补充自己的看法。由于用的是 add(补充)而非 comment(批评)，暗示请发言者站在自己的角度，再作补充，而非给予大家较大的空间，任由批评。这也是add一词所藏的玄机。