- Jessie, you’ll be ok in the attic? - Of course I will. - 翠丝 你呆在阁楼里没事吧? - 当然没问题
Besides, I know about Buzz’s Spanish mode. 再说 我知道巴斯的西班牙语模式呢
My what? 我的什么?
You know where to find us, Cowboy. 牛仔 你知道在哪儿能找到我们
- Did you say goodbye to Molly? - Mom, we’ve said goodbye like ten times. - 你跟Molly说再见了吗? - 妈妈 我们已经说过不下十次了
Mom, it’s ok. 妈妈 没事的
I know. It’s just... I wish I could always be with you. 我知道 只是... 真希望能永远在你身边
You will be, Mom. 会的 妈妈
Hey, aren’t you going to say goodbye to Buster? 嘿 你不和巴斯特说再见吗?
Of course I am. Who’s a good dog? Who’s a good doggie? 当然要说 谁家的好狗狗啊? 谁家的好狗狗啊?
- Get the rest of your things. - Ok Buster. - 拿上你剩下的东西吧 - 好了 巴斯特
Now don’t let Molly near my stuff. 看着Molly 别让她碰我的东西
Hey, Mom. So, do you really think I should donate these? 嘿 妈妈 你觉得我真的应该把这些东西捐了吗?
It’s up to you, Honey. Whatever you want to do. 宝贝儿 随便你 你自己决定吧
Don’t go in there! The bakery is haunted! 别进去! 面包店里闹鬼呢!
Are you crazy? You’ll wake up all the ghosts. 你疯了吗? 你会把鬼魂都吵醒的
Look out! The ghosts are throwing pies. 当心! 鬼魂要扔蛋糕了
- Mom! - Andy? - 妈妈! - 安迪?
The Potato Heads. Mr. and Mrs. You gotta keep them together, 这是蛋头先生和蛋头太太 你一定要让他们在一起
because they’re madly in love. 因为他们非常相爱
Now Slinky here, is as loyal as any dog you could want... 这是弹簧狗 他是世界上最忠诚的狗狗...
And Hamm... he’ll keep your money safe... 他是火腿... 可以帮你保管钱...
but he’s also one of the most dastardly villains of all time... 不过他同时也是最坏的反派角色之一...
Evil Doctor Porkchop. 邪恶的猪排博士
These little dudes are from a strange alien world. Pizza planet. 这几个小家伙来自外星球 比萨星球
And this is Buzz Lightyear, the coolest toy ever! 他是巴斯光年 有史以来最酷的玩具!
Look, he can fly and shoot lasers. 看 他会飞 还会发射激光
He’s sworn to protect the Galaxy from the evil Emperor Zurg. 他发誓要保护银河 不受邪恶的扎克天王侵略
To infinity and beyond. 飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠
Now, you gotta promise to take good care of these guys... 你要答应我 好好照顾他们...
they mean a lot to me. 他们对我来说很重要