Hey. 嘿
Hey, are you all right? 嘿 你还好吗?
You look like you have a fever or something. 你看起来有点象发烧什么的
I’m fine. I just can’t sleep. 我没事 我只是睡不着
My mind keeps going over all those worthless decathlon facts. 我的脑子里全是那些 没用的百科竞赛的事情
-It’s pretty stupid, huh? -No, it’s all right. 很傻 哈? 不 没关系
I guess you just haven’t had time to adjust yet. 我猜你只是还没来得及调整
How am I supposed to adjust, Sam? 我该怎么调整呢 萨姆?
Everything I’ve ever cared about, everything I’ve worked for... 我所关心的所有事情 我所努力的所有事情...
...has all been preparation for a future that no longer exists. ...都是为将来所准备的 可将来已经不存在了
I know you always thought I took the competition too seriously. 我知道你总觉得 我把竞赛看得太重了
You were right. 你是对的
-lt was all for nothing. -No, no. I-- 那都是没用的 不 不 我--
No, I just-- I just said that to avoid admitting the truth. 不 我只是...我那么说 只是为了避免承认一个事实
Truth about what? 什么事实?
About why I joined the team. 关于我为什么加入比赛
I joined it because of you. 我参加是因为你
Hey. 嘿
I know. 我知道
-Mr. President. -All right. 总统先生 好的
I know. 我知道
I’m sorry, sir, we can’t wait any longer. 对不起 先生 我们不能再等了
We’re the last ones. 我们是最后一队
All right. 好的
No, no, it’s not the flu. 不 不 不是感冒
-We’ve all been in-- -Maybe it’s the flu. 我们都已经... 也许是感冒
And how do you know? 你怎么知道?
Books can be good for things other than burning. What are her symptoms? 书除了被焚烧外还有更有用处 她有什么症状?
I told you that she has a fever and her-- She’s got a really cold sweat. 我告诉过你她在几天前发过烧 她还出冷汗
-It’s really fast. -Does she have any injuries? 非常快 她受过什么外伤吗?
How’s her pulse? 她的脉搏怎么样?
Like a cut that might have gotten infected? 也许是划伤引发感染?
She was complaining about a cut on her leg a few days ago. 她几天前说过她的腿划伤了
I didn’t think anything of it. 我没多想
Oh, my gosh. 喔 我的天啊
That’s blood poisoning. Septicemia. 那是血液中毒 败血病
She could go into septic shock. 她可能因败血产生休克
I’ve seen that before. That can get bad. 我以前见过 那可能很糟
She needs a massive dose of penicillin... 她需要大剂量的盘尼西林...
...or a broad-spectrum antibiotic immediately, or.... ...或者立即使用广谱抗生素 不然...
Or what? 不然什么?
订阅每日学英语: |
||
![]() |