音素 /i/ & /i:/
Please sit on the seat.
1. in the deep sea
2. read the book
3. sees the thief
4. What a pity!
5. A big city
1. He will be back in three weeks.
2. We see a big ship in the sea.
3. Four from nine leaves five.
4. The dish of fish is delicious and it's cheap.
5. Never offer to teach fish to swim.
Seeing is believing. (重点单词：see, believe)
A busy bee begins a busy day. (重点单词：busy, bee, begin)
M: It's a crime to pick a pocket.
W: I really agree with you.
1. Please keep the street clean.
2. Peter reached the sailing.
3. Chinese people like tea.
4. Do you feed this animals with meat?
1. Listen to the passage once and finish the questions after it.
2. English is the official language in this country.
3. Is it difficult to buy a ticket?
4. I bought a basket of oranges from the supermarket.
/i:/ VS /i/
1. A friend in need is a friend indeed.