Susan is looking for her shoes.
do, fruit, food, who, through, look, sugar, foot, cook, fulfill
in the woods, full speed, put in a good word for, as soon as, good idea, blue moon, a glass of juice
It's cool in autumn.
I'll clean my room soon.
He took two sugars in his coffee.
They are playing football at the foot of the hill.
We have thought that it was foolish to make the rule, but later it was proven to be untrue.
1. Let's choose a good goose. (重点单词：choose, goose, good)
2. There are many books in the room. (重点单词：book, room)
Could I book a room?
I'm sorry, the hotel was full.
Oh, that is too bad. Maybe I should make a reservation.
1. He watch the cartoon in June.
2. Do you like the shool's food?
3. Whose boots fell in the swimming pool?
4. The broom is too dirty.
1. The lorry is full of wood.
2. He put some sugar and milk into the coffee.
3. The bull stood in the bushes.
4. He put the hook off his cloths.
/u:/ vs /u/
1. What's the woman doing?
She's cooking a tamato soup.
2. What food would you like to eat?
A bowl of noodles, please.