Day 15 音素/əu/
May I borrow some books tomorrow?
so, hole, road, soul, bowl, though, poem, October
shrug the shoulder, throw away, boat race, go home, soap opera
No smoking here.
Tom can roll the boat.
The poor old man has no money.
Those beers are made in ancient Rome.
I got a low interest loan.
In the "November", a crow was reading the poem in the cold, but nobody noticed it.
All roads lead to Rome. (重点单词“road”, “Rome”)
As you sow, you shall mow. (重点单词“sow”, “mow”)
Could you buy me a bar of soap and a comb? No problem.
1. You know I know that you know, I know that you know that I know.
2. She bought that coat in Rome.
3. I have thrown the broken bowl.
4. I went to the grocers to buy some potatoes before returning home.
5. Little strokes fell great oaks.
1. There are no doubts about his progress.
2. Let's go out tomorrow, don't always stay at home. Okay, I indeed need to go to the outside to breathe the fresh air.内容来自 听力课堂网：http://www.tingclass.net/show-8081-225982-1.html