Day 21 音素/ʃ/和音素/ʒ/
The soldiers are shooting like usual.
shirt, wash, social, patient, mission, usual, measure, television, leisure, garage
in the ocean, be sure of, wash the shirt, with great pleasure, in the leisure time, make the decision
The machine is running.
That shining jewel looks unusual.
What a fashionable show.
I treasure your friendship.
The university has a lot of prestige.
In the leisure time, I usually put on some rosures and cook a lot of delicious dishes which gives me great pleasure.
1. The sun is shining. (重点单词“shine”)
2. Eat with pleasure, drink with measure. (重点单词“pleasure”, “measure”)
Could you repair my machine?
Sure, I will repair it tomorrow.
Thank you very much.
1. Shirley's shoes is shiny.
2. They put the sheep onto the ship.
3. Surely she would show us the sea shells she has collected.
4. An English fisherman wishes to get a foolish fish for a cold dish.
1. Besides work, we ought to get enough leisure and pleasure.
2. He usually measures his yard.
3. That vision was an illusion.
4. We should treasure the unusual moments.
1. Let's do something to remember this special location.
2. I shall make the important decisions by myself.