1. Any regular business traveller will tell you how important this is if you want to feel ready to face a whole day of business meetings.Sometimes, you work straight through meal-times,so it might be the only thing you'll get until you step on the plane for your flight home.And who wants to start looking for a burger bar at midnight?
2. From the business traveller's point of view,flexibility and choice are absolutly crucial.Business can't depend on airlines offering a flight on a particular day or time of their choosing.I really do feel that getting to and from your destination at a time which suits you and fits in with your plans is essential, and one of the main reasons for choosing an airline.
3. I just find it really annoying.After I've eaten, I just want to sit quietly, have a drink and read my newspaper.The last thing I want is to listen to people screaming with laughter at some ridiculous comedy.
4. On a short trip, it's not so important.You're not there long enough to have more than a drink and a quick look at the paper. But on a long trip,you really need to be able to stretch out, lie back and get some proper sleep.
5. Of course , I could get a cheaper seat, but that's not the point.With a long day of meetings and negotiations ahead of me. I need a bit of comfort and looking after, and my company understands that. It's also a good place for networking,and I've often got into conversation with the person next to me,who is developed into a useful contact.