Who'd have thought your tastes were so provincial? 谁能想到你的品味这么烂俗呢
Do you want Pierce or not? - Yes - 你还想要Pierce么- 想
I'm meeting him at a ball. Tonight. 我会在今晚的舞会跟他见面
You know you'll have to wear a wire? 你知道你得带对讲机吧?
Hello Madam 欢迎 女士
"She's moving toward the southeast corner" "她正前往东南角"
Where've you been? 你去哪了
I thought you'd never get here. 我还以为你永远不会来了
Really? 是么
"So tell me" 当然
Is that our man? 这是目标么
How could you be so sure I was coming? 那你怎么确定我会来呢
I just knew it. 我就是知道
Fate wouldn't bring me to an evening like this with no reason. 命运把我安排在这样一个夜晚 必有其缘由
As soon as you walked in, I knew what the reason was. 你走进来的一刹那 我就知道这缘由是什么了
No? - No - 不是么- 不
"Count Philipe Organza, land owner, big reputation as a swordsman" "这是公子哥Philipe Organza 地主 著名击剑手"
Well, he won't be dueling tonight. 他今晚不用耍大刀了
Wait! 等等
Alexander! Excuse me. Alexander! 借过
It's Pierce, he's here. 是Pierce 他在这
He just left her an envelope. Pull up the footage, we have his face. 他刚给她留了个信封 镜头拉近 看清他的脸
I don't bloody believe this! 我真他娘的不信了
Alright, get that moron out of here. 把这个蠢货弄出去