132.He says that he won’t be free until tomorrow.他说他到明天才会有空。
解析: 在这个复合句中, that引导的从句做says的宾语,被称为宾语从句。until用在否定句中,构成“not...until...” 结构,意为“直到……才……”,谓语动词用非延续性动词;until用在肯定句中,意为“直到……”,主句的谓语动词要用延续性动词。例如:They didn’t leave until they finished their work. 他们完成了工作才回家。
We waited until he came. 我们一直等到他来。
133. 课本:There’s something wrong with my computer. It doesn’t work. 我的计算机出了故障,它无法工作了。
真题再现:I have to speak to my grandpa loudly because there’s _____ with his ears.
A. wrong something B. something wrong C. anything wrong D. nothing wrong
要点点拨:形容词修饰something, nothing, anything, everything等不定代词时要后置,故排除A。答案:B
134.课本原句:All the computers must be shut down when you leave. 离开时你必须把所有的计算机关掉。
真题:The whole company _____ for a three weeks’ summer holiday. A. shut down B. shut off C. shut up D. shut away要点点拨:shut down意为“关闭;停工;歇业”;shut off意为“关掉(煤气)”等;shut up意为“关闭;住嘴”等;shut away意为“隔离;隔绝”。答案:A
135. Our sports meeting has been ____ till next Monday because of the bad weather.
A. put on B. put up C. put off D. put down要点点拨: put on意为“穿上,上演”;put up意为“举起,挂起,张贴”;put off意为“推迟,延期”; put down意为“放下,写下,记下”。 答案:C
136. So it goes on, hour after hour. 就这样继续下去,一小时接一小时。解析: hour after hour意思为“一小时接一小时”。英语中,用after连接两个相同的单数名词(名词前不用冠词)表示“一个接一个”
137. 解析: during(in, for) the last(past) + 一段时间,表示“到现在为止多长时间以来(内)”,常与现在完成时态连用。例如:In the last twenty years China has changed a lot. 在最近二十年内中国发生了巨大的变化。
138. I’m afraid I won’t come ___B___ 7 and 9. I will be at work then. A. until B. between C. during D. for
139..Butter and cheese _C_____ in price. A. has gone up B. is gone up C. have gone up D. are gone up
140.Today some newly-produced mobile phones can take pictures __B____ a camera.
A. as B. for C. like D. of
141.The buses _____C__ over 2 thousand people a day.
A. take B. bring C. carry D. sent
142.The coductor kept ___D____ hot water to us. A. give B. bring C. taking D. giving
143.There are four pairs of socks to ______, but the woman doesn’t know ______ to buy.(A)
A. choose from; which B. choose from; what C. choose; which D. choose ;what
144.Nobaby noticed the thief slip into the shop, because the lights happened to _______.D
A. put out B. turn out a C .give out D. go out
145.___A___ the sports meeting might be put off. Yes, it all depends on the weather.
A.I’ ve been told B. I’ve told C. I’m told D.I told
146.The teacher said ___A___ wanted to go to the cinema must be there before 6:00,
A. those who B. that C. who D. which
147.They stopped ______ and ______ out to play when they ______ the bell ring or rest.(A)
A. working; went; heard B. work; to go; hear C. working; go; hearing D. working; going; heard
148.I am going to Qingdao and stay there for a week.(B)
______ you are there, would you please buy some books for me?
A. If B. While C. Since D. As soon as
149. 1 John plays football ____, if not better than, David. A as well B as well as C so well D so well as
解析：该题意为：John踢足球如果不比David好的话，那也踢得和David一样好。 和…一样好为as well as. 故该题正确答案为B。
150. She thought I was talking about her daughter, ____, in fact, I was talking about my daughter.A when B where C which D while解析：该处意为"然而"，只有while有此意思，故选D。
151. I learned that her father ____ in 1950.A had died B died C dead D is dead
解析：该题正确答案为B。从句中的谓语动词动作虽然发生在主句谓语动词的动作之前，但因从句中有明确的过去时间状语in 1950, 所以不用过去完成时态，而用一般过去时态。
152. The five-year-old girl ____ by her parents. A is looked B has looked forC is being looked for D has been looked解析：该题正确答案为C。在带有介词的动词短语用于被动语态句中，介词不能省，否则就变成了不及物动词短语，而不能用于被动语态的句子中。
153. We had hoped that he ____ longer.A stays B have stayed C stayed D would stay
解析：该题正确答案为D。had hoped表示"本希望"，同样用法的动词还有think, expect等，后面的句子需用虚拟语气
154. "Mary wants to see you today"."I would rather she ____ tomorrow than today." A comes B came C should come D will come解析：该题正确答案为B。would rather后面的从句需用虚拟语气，用动词过去时表示。
155. It is wise to have some money ____ for old age.A put away B kept up C given away D laid up
解析：该题正确答案为A。意为"存";keep up意为"继续";give away意为"分发";lay up"
156. She says she doesn't feel like ____ out with you. A going B to go C for going D went
解析：该题正确答案为A。 feel like = want, 此处like 为介词，后面要接名词或动名词作宾语
157. _______ if he had any bad habit, she replied that he was a heavy smoker.A. Ask B. To ask C. Asked D. Asking解析：该题答案为C。主语she是被问。
158. They _______ to walk in the street at might. A. didn't dare B. not dared C. not dare D. dared not
解析，该题答案为A， 此空需选一动词作谓语，因为后面是to walk, didn't dare是行为动词dare过去时态的否定形式。
159. When he was very old, Mr. Smith _______ sit for hours without saying a word. A. would B. should C. must D. used解析，该题答案为A, would此处表过去的倾向性，习惯性动作，意为"总是"如: When we were children, we would go swimming every summer.
160. Don't forget to post the letter, _______ ? A. will you B. do you C. won't you D. shall you
解析：该题答案为A， 在否定句、祈使句后只用"will you"?，但肯定的祈使句后可用如，Wait for me, will (won't, can, can't, could) you?
161.He hardly writes to you, _______ ?A. doesn't he B. does he C. do they D. has he
162. _______ I accept the gift or refuse it is none of your business. A. If B. Whether C. Even if D. No matter when解析：该题答案为B。whether可以和or连用，if不可以，此外if一般仅用于宾语从句。
163. The way _______ these comrades look at problems is wrong. A. where B. in that C.X D. with which解析：该题答案为C，先行词是way，定语从句中用that或 in which来引导或不填。
164. ____a long time since I saw you last time.A.It was B. It is C. It had been D. It can be
解析：该题答案为B，It is +时间数+ since引导的从句是一个句型，意为"从…时候以来过了多久了。"
165. The chemical works _______ where my father has worked for thirty years in 1949.
A. was built B. were built C. is built D. are built 解析：该题答案为A。works形式上是复数，意思上是单数，因此谓语动词用单数，类似的还有news, maths, politics, physics.
166.They each _______ a copy of the new physics. A. have B. has C. having D. gets
解析：该题答案为A。They each不等于each of …, each of 这个词组作主语谓语用单数如each of the students hands in their homework，而they each作主语，谓语要随each前面的词来变化。
167.Not only ____ this machine but ____ it. A. can he run……can he repair B. can he run……he can repair
C. he can run……he can repair D. he can run……can he repair
解析：该题答案为B，在not only……but (also)句型中，只有but前面的部分倒装，but后面仍是正常语序。
168.____ that he went to sleep.A It was until midnight B That was until midnight
C It was not until midnight D That was not until midnight解析：该题答案为C。强调until结构时，要将否定词not移到until前。又如：He didn't leave until twelve 改为It was not until twelve that he left.
169. There are a lot of students ____ in the class room.A talk B talking C talked D to talk
解析：该题正确答案为B。 There be句型为倒装句，可换为A lot of students are talking in the class room. 又如：There is a lot of noise heard out in the street.
170. While ____my homework, I heard a cry for help.A do B did C doing D having done
解析：该题答案为C。该空处省略了I'm,相当于while I'm doing my home work.如：While playing guitar, he is singing.