acquaintance, affectionate, amicable, caring, considerate, emotional, enthusiastic, expressive, favorite, frank, friendly, generous, gentle, helpful, honest, humorous, ideal, intimate, kind, patient, reunion, sociable, sympathetic, talkative, thoughtful, trustworthy, etc.
a shoulder to cry on, an easy-going person, ask for help, be an understanding person, be friendly with
be on intimate terms with sb., be well-acquainted with, broad-minded, cheer sb. up, for the sake of friendship, have a bosom friend, have a large circle of acquaintances, help sb. out, keep friendly relations.
keep/lose contact with, make friends with, reach an understanding, seek common ground while reserving differences, t urn to one’s friend when in difficulty, understand each other, warm-hearted, etc.
1. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
2. What does friendship mean to you?
3. What kind of people do you make friend with?
4. Why do you think friendship important to you?
5. What is the basis of friendship?