Integrated writing： A 1920s negatives was made by Adams
1. the landscape is photographed by Adams
2. the handwriting is Adams' place name
3. the negative is damaged by fire and the Adam s' studio had a fire before
1. the tree is not the one photographed by Adams in the cliff, is in a famous park, very famous sites attract handers of visitors go there and many photographers have taken photo of the tree before
2. the signature's photographers in that time have their own place name, it may be others, not Adams true name
3. in 1920s,many studio use a chemical material that can easily cause the fire, a studio had a fire in that time is common, is not a strong evidence to show is Adams'
Do you agree or disagree: These days children spend more time on doing homework or participating in organized activities related to school or sports. However, they should be given more time to do whatever they want.