X Don't allow your cell phone to sound during the interview.
别让你的手机发出任何声音,也不要查看短信。如果你的手机还是响了,请向面试官道歉并关机。
X Don't chew gum or smell like smoke.
别嚼口香糖,别让自己闻起来像个烟鬼。
X Don't make excuses. Take responsibility for your decisions and your actions.
别给自己找过多借口,为你过去的所有行为负责。
X Don't make negative comments about previous employers.
别说前公司、前老板、前同事的坏话。
X Don't be unprepared for typical interview questions.
别忘了准备面试经典问题(自我介绍、优势、弱势)。虽然不是每个面试官都会问,但万一被问到却答不出来就太减分了。
X Don't treat the interview casually.
别表现得太随意,好像逛街中途顺便去面试,这是对面试官和公司的不尊重。
X Don't give the impression that you are only interested in an organization because of its geographic location.
别表现出你选工作只因公司离你家很近。
X Don't give the impression you are only interested in salary.
别表现出你选工作只看薪水。
X Don't act as though you would take any job or are desperate for employment.
别表现出你迫切需要一份工作,不管它是什么公司、行业、职位都无所谓。
X Don't take your parents, your pet, spouse, friends or enemies to an interview.
别带家长、宠物、配偶、朋友去参加面试,敌人也不行!