2. A President either is constantly on top of events or, if he hesitates, events will be soon on top of him.
3. Irresolute persons make poor victors.
4. He's too indecisive to make a good leader.
5. The lack of opportunity is ever the excuse of a weak, vacillating mind.
6. Tom is so infirm of purpose that it is useless to ask him for advice.
7. I'm in two minds about which dress to wear for the party.
8. Nothing irritates the regular customers and bar staff more than a gang of strangers blocking all access to the bar while they chat and dither about what to order.
9. After much wavering, he finally gave his permission.
10. Quit being wishy-washy and make a decision.