1. A. Yes, I think so. B. Very interesting. C. I'm not sure.
2. A. I will try it. B. Thank you very much. C. I think so.
3. A. Really? B. All right. C. Never mind.
4.A. You are lucky. B. Have a good journey. C. Really?I am very glad.
5.A. Of course, I will. B. Not very often. C. Around a day.
6. A. Sometimes. B. Never. C. Every day.
8. A. They’re workers. B. They’re old friends. C. They’re classmates.
9. A. To the lake. B. To the beach. C. To the park.
10. A. Buy a pen. B. Change a pen. C. Take a pen.
11.A.This Sunday. B.This Thursday. C.This Saturday.
12.A.They’re going to have a party.
B.They’re going to have a picnic.
C.They’re going to have a big dinner.
13. A. Size L B. Size M C. Size S
14. A. Brown B. White C. Black
15. A. $ 45 B. $ 46 C.$ 48
16. A. China. B. A park. C. A town.
17. A. Three hours. B. More than four hours. C. Less than four hours.
18. A. bread and water B. apples C. both A and B
19. A. 13726156656 B. 13926158856 C. 13726158856
20. A. Go shopping. B. Go camping. C. Go boating.
1. What do you think of the film?
2. Don't be nervous. You are sure to win!
3. I'm sorry I forgot to bring my notebook here.
4. I will go to England for a holiday tomorrow.
5. Will you join our club?
6. M: How often do you exercise?
W: I keep running every day, sometimes I go swimming, but I never play ball games.
Q: How often does the woman go swimming?
7. W: How many students are there in your class?
M: There are only thirty-two. And half of them are girls.
Q: How many girl students are there in the class?
8. W: Hi! I don’t know if you remember me. My name is Maria.
M: Sure, I remember you. You sat next to me.
W: Yeah, that’s right. How are you doing?
M: Fine. Nice to see you again.
Q: Who are the two speakers?
9. M: Hi, Cathy! What did you do last Saturday?
W: I had a picnic near the sea with some friends.
M: Then you must have had a good time.
Q：Where did Cathy go last Saturday?
10. M: Excuse me. I bought a pen here yesterday. But I can’t write with it now.
W: What’s the problem?
M: It doesn’t work. Would you mind giving me another one?
W: Sure. Here you are.
Q: What does the boy want to do in this conversation?
W：Jack，your father’s birthday is coming.
M：Really? When is it?
M：Oh，what shall we do for him? Shall we have a party?
W：I’d like to go out to have a picnic.
11.When is Jack’s father’s birthday?
12.What are they going to do for Jack’s father's birthday?
W: Good morning! Can I help you?
M: Yes, please. I want a T-shirt.
W: What size do you want?
M: Size M, please.
W: OK! What about this one?
M: Sorry! I don’t like black. Have you got any other colors?
W: Oh, yes. We’ve also got blue, brown and white ones.
M: Can I have a look at the brown ones?
M: How much is it?
W: $ 48.
M: OK, I’ll take it.
13. What size T-shirt does the man want?
14. What color T-shirt does the man like?
15. How much is the T-shirt?
Hello, boys and girls! Here is some information about our trip to the town of Chinese. We’ll go there by bus. It’s a long trip, over 4 hours. So we have to start early. The bus will wait for you at the school gate at 7:00 tomorrow morning. We’ll take some bread, water and apples for lunch with us and we will eat together in a park. After that we will walk around the old market. You will be able to buy all your presents there. We will meet at the place where our bus stops. If you are lost, please give me a call. My mobile phone number is 13726156656. Any questions? OK. See you tomorrow.
16. Where will they go?
17. How long will it take them to go there?
18. What will they have for lunch?
19. What’s the speaker’s mobile phone number?
20. What can they do after lunch?
一、1 〜5BBCBA 二、6 〜10 ACBBB 11 〜15 CBBAC 三、16 〜20 CBCAA内容来自 听力课堂网：http://www.tingclass.net/show-8570-245302-1.html