1. A. Yes, I’d love to B. Yes, please C. No, I didn’t
2. A. Thank you B. It’s not good C. The same to you
3. A. It’s my pleasure B. I’m sorry to hear that C. Never mind
4. A. Yes, I did B. No, I didn’t C. No, I don’t
5. A. For a year B. In a month C. Once a month
6. A. It’s rainy B. It’s cloudy C. It’s fine
7. A. Two B. Three C. Four
8. A. At 6:00 B. At 8:00 C. At 5:00
9. A. In the bookshop B. In the post office C. In the library
10. A. She missed the math exam B. She failed in her math exam
C. She lost her math book
11. A. Yes, she does B. No, she doesn’t C. She’s not sure yet
12. A. Those who can write loud and energetic songs.
B. Those who can sing words clearly
C. Those who can write his own songs
13. A. One B. Two C. Three
14. A. For changing the style of shoes B. For seeing in the dark
C. For adjustable heels
15. A. Shoes with adjustable heels B. Battery-operated shoes
C. Battery-operated slippers
16. A. Talking to the tourists B. Helping some friends C. Visiting a garden
17. A. In the London Museum B. On River Thames(泰晤士河) C. On their way to London
18. A. About 17 million B. About 7 million C. About 1.7 million
19. A. Poor and interesting B. Busy but uninteresting C. Busy and beautiful
20. A. There are many parks and gardens in London
B. People working in London have a lot of time to visit museums
C. There are only a few places of interest in London
1.Would you like to play football with me?
2.Your pants are beautiful.
3.Thank you for helping me with my math.
4.Do you often play computer games?
5.How often do you go to see your grandparents?
It's sunny and warm now. But the radio says, it will get windy, and cloudy tomorrow
I hope not. Tomorrow we will hold a sports meeting, on the playground
Question: what's the weather like today?
Did you go to the film last Sunday?
Yes, I went with my parents,and my brother Jerry
Question: how many people went to the film?
When do you usually get up?
I usually get up at six. But I got up late today. I slept late. I get up at eight.
Question: What time did the woman get up today?
Can I help you?
Yes, please.I want to borrow a science book
Question: where are they?
Hi, Jenny, you look unhappy, what's the matter?
I didn't pass the math exam
Question: what happened to Jenny?
What a great professional musician, he is! Do you think of being a professional musician?
No, never. I think,to be a musician is great,but he can be quite creative. I am not able to. By the way, what kind of musician do you enjoy?
well, I enjoy the musician, who writes his own songs
Questions: 11. Does the woman think of being a professional musician?
12. what kind of musicians does the boy enjoy?
What are these?
They are battery-operated shoes
What are they used for?
They are used for seeing in the dark
Do you know any other new inventions?
Of course, there are shoes with adjustable heels. They are the latest invention, made by Jayce Coziar and Jamie,Ellsworth.
What are they used for?
They are used for changing, the style of shoes, according to your need
That sounds wonderful. I will get a pair. Thank you. Bye!
Questions: 13. how many new inventions do they talk about?
14. what are battery-operated shoes used for?
15. what are the latest invention made, by Jayce Coziar and Jamie Ellsworth?
Hello,ladies and gentlemen. I am your guide today. First, I'd like to tell you something about London, before we arrive. As you know, London is the capital of England. It's a very big city,with a population of about 7 million. The people are usually friendly and helpful, especially the policemen. They are always glad to tell visitors, about their city. London is a busy place. People work in offices, banks, or for companies. They are always in a hurry all the time. London is also a beautiful city. It has lots of parks and gardens. When you are in London, you should visit the London Museum. It can tell you a lot of interesting stories. You may also visit many other places of interest, such as Big Ben, River Thames and so on
Questions: 16.what's the guide doing?
17. where are the visitors?
18. what's the population of London?
19. what kind of place is London, in the guide's eyes?
20. which of the following is right, according to the passage?内容来自 听力课堂网：http://www.tingclass.net/show-8570-245322-1.html