1. A. I’d love to. B. With pleasure . C. It’s my pleasure
2. A. Sorry. B. That's right C. It doesn't matter.
3. A. It was sunny B. It is Sunday. C. It’s hot in summer.
4. A. See you later. B. Excuse me. C. Yes, please.
5. A. Good luck. B. I can’t stand it. C. I'll try it.
6. A. Buy the sofa B. Buy some chairs C. Pay less for the sofa
7. A. Teacher and student. B. Father and daughter. C. Classmates.
8. A. He missed the movie. B. He was late for the movie.
C. He didn’t like the movie.
9. A. At 6:00. B. At 8:00. C. At 10:00.
10. A. They are talking about fish B. They are going fishing.
C. They are having dinner.
11. A. She was ill. B. She lost her way C. She was stressed out.
12. A. Because she lost her money.. B. Because she had no money..
C. Because she left her money at home.
13. A. At home . B. At a cinema. C. At a shop.
14. A. One bag . B. Two bags. C. One bottle.
15. A. Four . B. Five. C. Three.
16. A. He starts school
B. He goes to school by bus every day
C He helps his mother cook in the kitchen
17. A. She was helping Dick with his homework.
B. She was watching TV in her room.
C. She was doing some housework.
18. A To do his homework. B. To wash some apples. C. To call his father back.
19. A. The smallest one B. The biggest one C. The nicest one
20. A. He is a rude boy. B. He is a careless boy. C. He is a polite boy.
1. Could you help me to carry the bag?
2. I'm sorry I broke your ruler.
3. What’s the weather like in Xiaogan ?
4. Would you like some coffee ?
5. What do you think of the game show?
6. M: How do you like the sofa?
W: It’s nice. But $600 is much more than I want to spend. I think I’ll get the chairs instead.
Q: What will the woman buy?
7. M: Hand in your exercise books, please
W: I was ill last night. So I haven’t finished my homework.
Q: Who are the two speakers?
8. W: You didn’t go to the movie last Friday, didn’t you?
M:: Yes, I did. But I missed the beginning.
Q: What does the boy mean?
9. M: Alice, you must do your homework. It’s nine o’clock.
W: I finished it an hour ago.
Q: When did Alice finish her homework?
10. M: Help yourself to some fish, please.
W: No thanks. I’m full
Q: What are they doing?
You look stressed out, Tina.
I am. I had a bad afternoon.
Really? What happened?
First of all, by the time I bought lunch at the dinning hall, I found I had lost my money.
Oh, what a pity!
So, I had to borrow some money from my classmates. And by the time I had lessons, I found I had left my backpack in the dinning hall.
Oh, yes! I ran all the way to the dinning hall, I found it had closed.
What did you do then?
I had to find the owner and got my backpack back.
When I returned to the classroom, the teacher had started teaching. Oh poor Tina!
11.What’s wrong with Tina?
12.Why did she borrow money from her classmates?
W: Can I help you?
Yes, I want 6 eggs, please.
OK, 6 eggs. Do you want this kind of fish?
One kilo, please.
And can I have two bottles of milk—those big ones, and do you have any rice?
Rice? Yes, of course. We have some. One bag?
Yes, One bag, oh, no. Two bags, please.
Yeah, I see. Anything else?
Let me see, eggs, fish, milk, rice, um…er, yes, that’s all. How much are these things?
Um. Just a minute. They are 30 dollars all together.
OK. Here is the money.
13. Where are they talking?
14. How much rice did the man buy?
15. How many kinds of things did the man buy?
Dick is seven years old. He starts school this year. He studies very hard and likes sports very much. He is polite to others. So his teachers and friends all like him.
Last Saturday, Dick and his mother stayed at home. His mother was doing some housework and Dick was doing his homework. At ten Dick' s father came back from the farm with a basket of apples. He had a look at his son and then went to his room to watch TV. The boy saw the apples and wanted to eat one. His mother gave him some and said, "Go and wash them, please. "
Dick washed the apples and took the smallest. His mother saw this and asked," Why don' t you take a bigger one, Dick?"
"Teachers tell us that we should be polite to others and care about the old, our parents and friends. So I take the smallest and leave the big ones for you and Dad," answered the boy.
"Good boy! Thank you, "said his mother with a smile.
16. What does Dick do at the age of seven?
17. What was Dick' s mother doing that Saturday?
18. What did Mother ask Dick to do?
19. Which apple did Dick take for himself?
20. What do you think of Dick?
1-5: BCCCB 6-10: BABBC 11-15: CACBA 16-20: ACBAC
21-25: CBDCC 26-30: CBDCC 31-35: CCABC 36-40: ADBCC
41-45: ADACB 46-50: DBCCB
51-55: ABBAA 56-60: DABCC 61-65: BBAAC
66. charity 67. successfully 68. above 69. sleepy
70. returned 71. safety 72. another 73. reminds
74.to be 75. him playing 76. Can you
77. unless invented 78. have known 79. spoken to
80. How do you spell your last name?
81. How long have you learn English?
82. Have you ever been to an English speaking country?
83. When was that?
84. Why do you want to improve English?
I'm a middle school student. I'm writing to tell you something aroud us. Nowadays, there are many left-behind children whose parents work away from their hometowns. Most of them are from the coutryside, you know, they have many problem. They are always lonely and stressed out because they are short of their parents' love. At the same time, they are easy to make mistakes even do some thing against the laws, because they're short of their families' care.
How to solve their problems? In my eyes, the government can set up a parents school for these children on holidays, you can organize" hand-in-hand" activity to call on more people to help them. You can also raise money to donate to these children. As the song says:"If everyone gives their love, the world will be better." It's very important for us to pay more attention to these children if we want to build a harmonious society.
Best wishes to you!
Li Hua内容来自 听力课堂网：http://www.tingclass.net/show-8570-245324-1.html