1. (A). Jane sometimes eats in the cafeteria at work
(B). Jane is taking just a few courses because she has a job.
(C). Jane is usually a hardworking student.
(D). Jane works in the cafeteria a few hours a week.
2. (A). Is that the last book you need from the library?
(B). When are you going to be back from the library?
(C). Would you return my book when you go to the library?
(D). Will you be in the library as long as I will?
3. (A). She filled the car with boxes.
(B). She drove around carefully this afternoon.
(C). She was careful with the ball.
(D). She packed each box full.
4. (A). Ellen was there alone. (B). At least three people were there.
(C). Ellen went to see Wanda. (D). No one came.
5. (A). My friend’s dissertation topic is not the best.
(B). My friend was chosen to present this dissertation.
(C). I chose a dissertation topic on the basis of my friend’s advice.
(D). I’m assisting my friend with his dissertation.
6. (A). The artist painted with his right hand.
(B). The artist only covered part of the canvas.
(C). The artist began painting in the corner.
(D). The artist wrote his name at the bottom of hid work.
7. (A). We didn’t enjoy the party.
(B). The party was especially nice.
(C). Did you get to the party on time?
(D). Didn’t you go to the party?
8 (A). Linda is developing into a fine filmmaker.
(B). Linda took a photograph of herself.
(C). Linda developed the film.
(D). Linda made a film about self-development.
9. (A). Bill doesn’t enjoy washing clothes.
(B). The laundry hasn’t done Bill’s wash.
(C). It’s likely that Bill’s wash is done.
(D). Bill would like to own a laundry.
10. (A). My department is the right type for that secretary.
(B). I heard the department secretary typing.
(C). I asked the secretary for some typing paper.
(D). The secretary typed my paper for me.
11. (A). Many colleges and secondary schools have closed.
(B). Secondary school and college can completed quickly.
(C). Both types of schools are now uncrowned.
(D). Neither school has finished yet.
12. (A). She turned around to get a better view.
(B). She was happy to see him.
(C). He was going upstairs when she saw him.
(D).The lights disguised her face.
13. (A). You can’t buy the boat.
(B). The boat is very expensive.
(C). It isn’t a sailboat.
(D). I wasn’t able to sell the boat.
14. (A). I frosted the cake when it was ready.
(B). I froze the dessert after we had dinner.
(C). I had already put the steak in the refrigerator.
(D). I cooked for the posters later on.
15. (A). She stooped to look at the class.
(B). She knew where to seat the man.
(C). She wanted to show them the procedure again.
(D). She stopped reviewing the experiment.
16. (A). The program will last a quarter of an hour.
(B). The program will start in fifteen minutes.
(C). A quarter of the program takes an hour.
(D). One-fourth of the program is finished.
17. (A). Judge Gray never expressed extreme opinions.
(B). Judge Gray was preferred by most of the criminals.
(C). Judge Gray has never known any criminals personally.
(D). Judge Gray tended to issue strict sentences to criminals
18. (A). It was necessary to hide the surprise in the cupboard.
(B). What I needed was in the cupboard.
(C). They had to supply me with a cupboard.
(D). I found enough room for the cupboard.
19. (A). When did you come out of the meeting?
(B). How many people left the meeting?
(C). What did you decide at the meeting?
(D). What was the purpose of the meeting?
20. (A). Mark will oppose Jack in the election.
(B). Mark ran into Jack, the treasurer.
(C). Mark has persuaded Jack to look for the treasure.
(D). Mark has decided to have nothing to do with Jack.
DCABC DBCAD CBAAC BDBCA
1. Jane has a part time job in the school cafeteria.
2. As long as you’re going to the library will you take back this book?
3. The car was full after she put all the boxes in.
4. Not only was Ellen there, but Wanda and Dale came too.
5. My best friend helped me choose a dissertation topic.
6. In the lower right hand corner of the painting is the artist’s signature.
7. Didn’t we have a good time at the party?
8. Linda developed the film himself.
9. Bill dislikes doing the laundry.
10. I had the department secretary type my term paper.
11. Most colleges are no longer overcrowded, and neither are the secondary schools.
12. Her face lit up when she saw him.
13. The boat isn’t for sale.
14. After the cake had cooled, I put frosting on it.
15. She stopped the class experiment to review the procedure.
16. The program will be on in a quarter of an hour.
17. Judge Gray was never known for his leniency toward criminals.
18. I found the necessary supplies in the cupboard.
19. What was the outcome of your meeting?
20. Mark has decided to run against Jack for treasurer. 内容来自 听力课堂网：http://www.tingclass.net/show-8723-252853-1.html