1. (A). Jane got a haircut. (B). Only I got a haircut.
(C). Both Jane and I had our haircut. (D). Neither of us got a haircut.
2. (A). Is this your umbrella?
(B). Who’s the owner of the umbrella?
(C). Do you know where my umbrella is?
(D). I forget where I put my umbrella.
3. (A). The professor didn’t come today.
(B). The professor always forgets to come.
(C). This was the first time the professor comes.
(D). The class was canceled today.
4. (A). It’s your turn to speak. (B). I want to know your qualifications.
(C). Ann’s confident of herself. (D). Ann’s going to have an interview.
5. (A). Were you dressed readily? (B). You had a red jacket.
(C). Didn’t you wear a red jacket? (D). Your jacket is all right.
6. (A). He is confused by the budget. (B). A new budget is cancelled.
(C). People have known a new budget. (D). The budget announced the president.
7. (A). You worked hard. (B). You have passed the exam.
(C). You didn’t work hard. (D). Your work is hard to pass.
8. (A). Please keep what I gave you.
(B). You are the person I’m looking for.
(C). Both of us are good persons.
(D). Keep secret my words.
9. (A). She is doing chores after dinner.
(B). She is preparing for dinner.
(C). She thought that the knives were on the table.
(D). She is ironing her clothes.
10. (A). This line is all right. (B). This is a straight line.
(C). Everyone can see it’s a lie. (D). He lies out.
11. (A). Jane was supported in college.
(B). Jane studied four years in college.
(C). Jane paid her tuition with the money she made.
(D). Jane’s parents gave her the tuition.
12. (A). Can you really read that?
(B). Where is your glasses?
(C). Can you repair my glasses?
(D). You can’t read without your glasses.
13. (A). This isn’t the case.
(B). He didn’t do anything else today except his research.
(C). His investigations aren’t worthwhile.
(D). A whole day is too long for his investigation.
14. (A). Isn’t funny for Mr. Show to play the trumpet.
(B). Mr. Show is an adept in play the trumpet.
(C). Can you imagine Mr. Show’s appearance?
(D). Mr. Show is fat and interesting.
15. (A). They didn’t agree.
(B). The decisions weren’t made by me.
(C). They agreed to what I decided.
(D). They’re very stupid.
16. (A). Thursday is the day we meet once a month.
(B). We don’t meet on Thursdays.
(C). Are you going to come on Thursday?
(D). I have an appointment each Thursday.
17. (A). He gave the patient a vacuum cleaner.
(B). He gave a hand to the program.
(C). He helped to protest against the vaccination.
(D). He is a vaccinated doctor.
18. (A). Some electives will be necessary for me.
(B). I hoped to be elected chairman next term.
(C). Someone is elected by me.
(D). I have taken some electives.
19. (A). What he said is worth thinking.
(B). I want to eat some food.
(C).What he had to say is a waste of time.
(D).I don’t care no matter what he said.
20. (A). It is a waste of time. (B). I’m short of money.
(C). The concert is very long. (D). It’s really wonderful.
CBADC CCDBC CABAC ABAAD
1. I got a haircut yesterday and Jim did too.
2. Do you know whose umbrella this is?
3. Never before had the professor forgot to come to class.
4. Ok, Ann, when it’s your turn, speak clearly and confidently about your qualifications
for the job, but most of all, just relax and be yourself.
5. You wore the red jacket, didn’t you?
6. A new budget was announced by the president.
7. If you’d worked hard, you might have passed.
8. What I’m going to say is rather personal, so let’s keep between the two of us.
9. Irene quietly placed the knives and forks on the table for dinner.
10. That’s an outright lie.
11. Jane has been supporting herself in college.
12. You can read the sign without your glasses.
13. She spent the whole day investing this case.
14. Just imagine Mr. Shoe playing the trumpet.
15. The committee members approved the divisions I made.
16. We meet once a month on the Thursday.
17. Lis, who’s a doctor, help to administer the vaccination program.
18. I hope I can take a few electives next term.
19. There is a lot of food for thought in what he had to say.
20. The concert I heard last night was nothing short of brilliance. 内容来自 听力课堂网：http://www.tingclass.net/show-8723-252855-1.html