1. (A). Everyone in the class is from Spain.
(B). Everyone has a chance to teach the class.
(C). The class decorated the room for the teacher.
(D). The only language spoken in class is Spanish.
2. (A). He took my picture. (B). He looked at a picture of me.
(C). I took him to see my picture. (D) He bought a picture from me.
3. (A). Susan works in the library. (B). I don’t know where Susan is.
(C). Susan is in the library now. (D). Susan isn’t a librarian.
4. (A). Am I third? (B). Have I been hired?
(C). I’m exhausted. (D). I tried very hard.
5. (A). The event is scheduled to be held indoors.
(B). The game will take place indoors if it rains.
(C). They claim they will finish the event before the rain comes.
(D). It’s supposed to rain during one event.
6. (A). Charlie couldn’t find all of his things.
(B). Charlie is never around in the evening.
(C). Charlie left as soon as possible.
(D). Charlie found it impossible to do the work on time.
7. (A). Interest must be paid on the entire principal amount.
(B). The head of the school wants a higher salary.
(C). Money conflicts with ideals in many instances.
(D). Money is the chief difficulty.
8. (A). Why hasn’t Diana called? (B). We should name her Diana.
(C). Let’s phone Diana. (D). Why can’t I recall Diana?
9. (A). Some nutritionists suggest that we eat less.
(B). Some nutritionists suggest we consume more protein.
(C). Some nutritionists recommend diets for those who play team sports.
(D). Some nutritionists think few people are truly healthy.
10. (A). Carol typed the report for me.
(B). Carol must still have my report.
(C). I had to do the same type of report as Carol.
(D). I asked Carol if she’d seen my report.
11. (A). Professor Blake’s lectures are usually well attended.
(B). Only one student failed to attend the lectures.
(C).Only rarely does professor Blake lecture.
(D). Miss Blake is both a student and a lecturer.
12. (A). I didn’t prepare her for their going.
(B). They’re going to be surprised.
(C). They’re coming to surprise her.
(D). I didn’t know they were leaving.
13. (A). You can fill in the places under the questions.
(B).I have three questions to ask you.
(C). You may ask questions if you want.
(D). Please tell me when you are free.
14. (A). Isn’t George smart?
(B). Everyone makes fun of George.
(C). George has a lot of common sense.
(D). Don’t you think George is funny?
15. (A). How do you like the history course?
(B). Why didn’t I study history?
(C). At one time I really enjoyed history.
(D). He used to study history with me.
16. (A). This car can carry a heavy load.
(B). This car can pass most the other cars.
(C). This car went right past the inspector.
(D). Most cars are faster than this one.
17.(A). Don speaks to him whenever he’s lonely.
(B). Don is lonely when he’s by himself.
(C). Don talks out loud when he’s by himself.
(D). Don spoke to him about getting a loan.
18.(A). Our tea spilled.
(B). We have a whole pot of tea.
(C). Our pot is used only for tea.
(D). Everyone had enough tea.
19.(A). My trip is going to last a month.
(B). I haven’t been gone very long at all.
(C). Although I was planning to stay a month, I’ve changed my mind.
(D). I can’t believe I’ve been here for a month already.
20. (A). Joanne’s grade was a good one.
(B). Joanne’s eyes revealed her anger.
(C). Joanne looked the professor in the eye.
(D). Joanne was expecting the grade she received.
DACCB BDCBA ADCDC DCBBA
1. Our teacher makes everybody speak Spanish in the classroom.
2. He took a picture of me.
3. Susan is in the library.
4. Am I tired?
5. In the event that it rains, the game will be held indoors.
6. It’s impossible to find Charley after 6 P.M.
7. The principal problem is money.
8. Why don’t we call Diana?
9. Some nutritionists are now recommending high protein diets.
10. I had Carol type my science report.
11. Students rarely miss one of Professor Blake’s lectures.
12. I’m surprised to hear they’re going.
13. Please feel free to ask questions.
14. George has a great sense of humor, doesn’t he?
15. How I used to love history!
16. This car is impossible of passing most others on the road.
17. Don always talks to himself when he is alone.
18. Our teapot’s full.
19. It seems as though I’ve been gone a month, but it’s only been a few short days.
20. Joanne’s eyes sparkled when the professor gave her grade. 内容来自 听力课堂网：http://www.tingclass.net/show-8723-253117-1.html