第一节(共5小题;每小题1. 5分，满分7. 5分)
例：How much is the shirt?
A. ￡19. 15.
B. ￡9. 15.
C. ￡19. 18.
1.How much will the man pay for the tickets?
A. ￡7. 5. B. ￡15. C. ￡50.
2.Which is the right gate for the man’s flight?
A. Gate 16. B. Gate 22. C. Gate 25.
3.How does the man feel about going to school by bike?
A. Happy. B. Tired. C. Worried.
4.When can the woman get the computers?
A. On Tuesday. B. On Wednesday. C. On Thursday.
5.What does the woman think of the shirt for the party?
A. The size is not large enough.
B. The material is not good.
C. The color is not suitable.
第二节(共15小题;每小题1. 5分，满分22. 5分)
6.What can we learn about Mr. Brown?
A. He is in his office. B. He is at a meeting. C. He is out for a meal.
7.What will the man probably do next?
A. Call back. B. Come again. C. Leave a message.
8.What kind of room does the man want to take?
A. A single room. B. A double room. C. A room for three
9.What does the man need to put in the form?
A. Telephone and student card numbers.
B. Student card number and address.
C. Address and telephone number.
10. What is the relationship between the speakers?
A. Follow clerks.
B. Boss and secretary.
C. Customer and salesperson.
11. What does the man like about his job?
A. Living close to the office.
B. Chances to go abroad.
C. Nice people to work with.
12. What do we know about the woman?
A. She likes traveling.
B. She is new to the company.
C. She works in public relations.
13. When will the visitors come?
A. In March B. In April C. In May
14. How many visitors are coming?
A. 8 B. 10 C. 12
15. What will the visitors do on the second day?
A. Go to a party. B. Visit schools. C. Attend a lecture.
16. Where will the visitors go on the final day?
A. To London. B. T Scotland. C. To the coast.
17. What is the first word the baby tried to say?
A. Truck. B. OK. C. Duck.
18. How old was the baby when he learned to say that word correctly?
A. About 18 months.
B. About 21 months.
C. About 24 months.
19. What did the father do when the baby screamed that word at the airport?
A. He corrected the baby.
B. He tried to stop the baby.
C. He hid himself somewhere.
20. Why did the mother pretend not to know the baby?
A. She got angry with the father.
B. She was frightened by the noise.
C. She felt uneasy about the noisy baby.
1-5 BCAAC 6-10 CAACA 11-15 ABBAB 16-20 CABBC 内容来自 听力课堂网：http://www.tingclass.net/show-8755-254974-1.html