Part A Short Conversations
Directions: In Part A, you will hear ten short conversations between two speakers. At the end of each conversation ,a question will be asked about what was said. The conversations and the questions will be spoken only once. After you hear a conversation and the question about it,read the four possible answers on your paper,and decide which one is the best answer to the question you have heard.
1. A .Go to the library B.Give the woman a ride
C. Meet his friend D. Follow the woman’s directions
2. A. 15 minutes B. 45 minutes C. An hour D. An hour and a quarter
3. A. In a hotel B. In a restaurant C. In a cafeteria D. In a pizza hut
4. A.Employer and employee B. Husband and wife
C. Teacher and student D. Patient and doctor
5. A.She’s not interested in the walk B. She’s too busy to take a walk
C. She does not want to do anything D. She’ll go after she finishes her work
6. A.She did the exam with ease B. She hated taking exams
C. The exam was far beyond her D. The exam was cancelled
7. A. She doesn’t spend much time with her friends
B. She doesn’t like her new school
C. She has adapted easily to her new school
D. She spends most of her free time at school
8. A.He bought a lot of food for his brother B. His brother helped him clean the fridge
C. He went out to eat with his brother D.His brother ate up the food in the fridge
9. A.He hasn’t had time to try it on yet B. It doesn’t fit him very well
C. He dislikes the large shirt D. He has forgotten to wear it
10. A. The man can bring his cousin to the party B. There will be too many people at the party
C. She feels sorry the man is not coming D. She feels happier to have more parties
Part B Passages
Directions :In Part B ,you will hear two short passages ,and you will be asked three questions on each of the passages. The passages will be read twice,but the questions will be spoken only once, When you hear a question,read the four possible answers on your paper and decide which one would be the best answer to the question you have heard .
Questions 11 through 13 are based on the following passage.
11. A. The boss increased the staff’s wages B. The cash in the bakery was gone
C. A baker lost some pocket money D. A vacant position was available
12. A. She began to save her pocket money B. She couldn’t get along well with other girls
C. She spent much money on entertainment D. She started to be fond of videos and CDS
13. A. Upset and guilty B. Shocked and sad
C. Innocent and hopeful D. Worried and disappointed
Questions 14 through 16 are based on the following news
14. A. 50 million B. 57 million C.120 million D. 128 million
15. A. For financial aid B. For accurate policy making
C. For economic growth D. For knowing the level of education
16. A. Helping the developing countries B. Establishing a partnership with the WHO
C. Improving people’s health D. Keeping correct records of births and deaths
Part C Longer Conversations
Directions :In Part C ,you will hear two longer conversations .The conversations will be read twice. After you hear each conversation,you are required to fill in the numbered blanks with the information you have heard .Write your answers on your answer sheet.
Blank 17 through 20 are based on the following conversation
YOUR IDEAL PARTNER
Age : Around 17
Personality : Relatively 19 and fun-loving
Hobbies: 20 sports ,such as tennis …
Complete the form.Write ONE WORD for each answers.
Blanks 21 through 24 are based on the following conversation.
What is the advantage of the first place ? You can eat as much 21 as you want
Why do the speakers give up the first choice? There is no 22 or dryer …not even a TV
Where is the second place located? It’s on 23 of the island
What are the speakers talking about ? A rental home for 24
Complete the form,Write NO MORE THAN THREE WORDS for each answer.
1.C 2.C 3.A 4.D 5.B
6.C 7.C 8.D 9.B 10.A
11.B 12.C 13.A 14.A 15.B
17.22 18.Teacher 19.open 20.Outdoor
21.fruit 22.washing machine 23.the sunny side 24.vacation
4.18、20题大小写均可。 内容来自 听力课堂网：http://www.tingclass.net/show-8755-255523-1.html