例：How much is the shirt?
A. ￡19.15. B. ￡9.15. C. ￡9.18.
1. What does the man like about the play?
A. The story. B. The ending. C. The actor.
2 . Which place are the speakers trying to find?
A. A hotel B. A bank C. A restaurant.
3. At what time will the two speakers meet?
A. 5:20 B. 5:10 C. 5:40
4. What will the man do?
A. Change the plan B. Wait for a phone call C. Sort things out
5. What does the woman want to do?
A. See a film with the man.
B. Offer the man some help.
C. Listen to some great music.
6. Where is Ban?
A. In the kitchen. B. At school. C. In the park.
7. What will the children do in the afternoon?
A. Help set the table B. Have a party C. Do their homework
8. What are the speakers talking about?
A. A family holiday. B. A business trip C. A travel plan.
9. What did Rachel go?
A. Spain B. Italy C. China
10. How did the woman get to know about third-hand smoke?
A. From young smokers.
B. From a newspaper article
C. From some smoking parents
11. Why does the man say that he would keep away from habits?
A. He has just become a father.
B. He wears dirty clothes.
C. He is a smoker.
12. What does the woman suggest smoking parents should do?
A. Stop smoking altogether.
B. Smoke only outside their rooms.
C. Reduce dangerous matter in cigarettes.
13. Where does Michelle Ray come from?
A. A middle-sized city. B. A small town. C. A big city
14. Which place would Michelle Ray take her visitors to for shopping?
A. The Zen Garden. B. The Highlands. C. The Red River area.
15. What does Michelle Ray do for complete quiet?
A. Go camping. B. Study in a library. C. Read at home.
16. What does the speakers talking about?
A. Late-night shopping. B. Asian food C. Louisville
17. Why do some people say they never have dreams according to Dr Garfield?
A. They forget about their dreams.
B. They don’t want to tell the truth.
C. They have no bad experiences.
18. Why did Davis stop having dreams?
A. He got a serious heart attack.
B. He was to sad about his brother’s death.
C. He was frightened by a terrible dream.
19. What is Dr Garfield’s opinion about dreaming?
A. It is very useful. B. It makes things worse. C. It prevents the mind from working.
20. Why do some people turn off their dreams completely?
A. To sleep better. B. To recover from illnesses. C. To stay away from their problem.