2. 对方已收到支票 We are pleased to receive your bank cheque for 8,500 Yuan.
It has been credited to your account, which is now completely clear.
Please give us an opportunity of serving you again in any way we can.
3. 收到结帐单后三十天内付款，则给予折扣 We would like to confirm that our computers, together with shipping documents, have been delivered to you.
Enclosed is our quarterly statement, which indicates this latest transaction.
4. 通知对方货品抵达，随函附上支票 As payment of your invoice No. 150, we enclose our bank cheque for 8,500 Yuan.
We add that we are pleased with the way you executed our order.
The goods arrived exactly on time by a United Airlines plane.
5.要求延缓20 天付款 As to your quarterly payment, money is coming rather slowly despite our maximum effort.
Therefore we are compelled to ask you for another 20 days' extension for payment.
6.通知详细的付款条件 We will make our payment in cash without discount against shipping documents for 90% of the amount of invoice for the shipped weight.
The balance will be settled immediately after the goods are delivered.
If you find the goods unsatisfactory after the goods are delivered, we would like to pay your money back and take the goods.
7. 通知对方：再不付款，则将寻求法律途径 Your payment is about six months overdue.
We note how you stand now.
But we can hardly overlook the fact that your payments have been delayed so frequently.
Unless we receive your payment for the amount due on your account within a month from today, we shall be forced to submit this matter to the hands of our attorney.
8. 提醒对方注意，若他方不付款，就不要交货 We enclose a sight draft on them attaching the shipping documents together with B/L and ask you to obtain payment before you allow them to take possession of the goods.
If they do not finish payment, please be sure not to deliver the goods.
9. 催促文件抵达后付款 In order to collect the shipment, we have drawn a 30 d/s draft on you under D/A.
On the arrival of the shipping documents and draft, we ask you to accept it and pay it at maturity.
10. 已收到余额，乐意再次进行交易 We are very pleased to receive the full payment of the outstanding balance, and shall be glad to reopen the closed account with you.
We are pleased to enclose our receipt herewith for the cheque of 35,000 Yuan in full payment for the goods you purchased.
11. 对方延迟付款， 督促尽早结清 We have to remind you that the payment for your order is due for more than one month from the date of invoice.
The ordered goods sent to you on March 10 was invoiced on March 11 and payment was due on April 11.
12. 以特别条件达成交易，并要求付款 Your payment is a month overdue and we look forward to receiving your remittance within a week.
We ask you for prompt clearance of all invoiced amount as we have been supplying the goods at a special discount subject to payment within a month.
13. 通知对方由于工作疏漏，尚未付款 We have received your letter informing us that we did not settle our payment due on April 11.
On checking the causes of this delay, we have found that our accounting department made an oversight in making remittance to you.
14. 通知对方已寄出延付的货款 The sum of US$18,850 you request has today been sent to you by Telegraphic Transfer and we believe that it will reach you in a couple of days.
We are very sorry to have kept you waiting, but hope that you will realize we had no intention of delaying our payment purposely.
15. 由于仍未付款，再度提出请求 The settlement is now about five weeks overdue and we think you may not have received our letter containing the request for the settlement.
Therefore we are enclosing a copy of the amount to the amount of 20,000 Yuan.
You will no doubt give it your prior attention.
16. 向来准时付款，但此次例外。督促尽快付款 As we have always received your payment punctually, we are puzzled to have had neither remittance nor report in connection with our current statement of April 30.