你就不能放过我一晚吗
Yellow Dragon Circus, in London for one day.
金龙马戏团 只在伦敦公演一天
It fits.
时间上吻合
The Tong sent an assassin to England...
帮会为了把杀手送来英国
Dressed as a tightrope walker. Come on, Sherlock, behave!
杀手假扮成绳索舞者吗 得了 夏洛克 别闹了
We're looking for a killer who can climb, who can shin up a rope.
那个凶手能够飞檐走壁攀爬绳索
Where else would you find that level of dexterity?
除了马戏团哪去找这么灵活的人
Exit visas are scarce in China.
中国离境签证很难拿到
They need a good reason to get out of that country.
没有充足理由根本别想出国门
All I need to do is have a quick look around...
我只要迅速地四处看看就好
Fine. You do that, I'll take Sarah for a pint.
行 你去就是 我带莎拉喝点小酒
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I do have a couple of other things on my mind this evening.
我今晚还有别的事要顾及
Like what?
还能有什么事
You are kidding?
你说笑吧
What's so important?
什么这么大不了
Sherlock, I'm in the middle of a date.
夏洛克 我在约会
You're going to chase some killer while I'm trying to...
你去抓杀手好了 而我...
What?
你要干嘛
While I'm trying to get off with Sarah.
想给莎拉留下个好印象
Hey,ready?
准备好了吗?
Yeah.
当然