She said she understood.
(1) I wasn't sure whether you (were) [be] watching TV or not.
(2) She told me she had graduated from university three years before.
(3) He said he would do anything for his own home.
(4) My teacher said that light travels much faster than sound.
(5) My fever is gone.
(1) The facts proved that the earth and all the other panets _____[move] around the sun.
(2) The teacher said that when a person _____[learn] a foreign language, he must not translate everything into his own.
(3) She said that the little boy ______[break] his leg.
(4) I was told that my brother ______[go] home tomorrow.
(5) He told me that he ______[be] only 14.
(6) You will notice that this word _____[has] several meanings.
(7) I wonder who _____[build] the great bridge.
(8) It ______[be] since his death.
(9) Ever since then, the monkey _____[come] out only at night.
(10) He told me yesterday that she _____[murder] three days before.
(1) move (2) is learning (3) had broken (4) is going (5) is (6) has (7) built (8) is (9)comes (10) had been murdered