I am given a lot of work to do.
一般时态的被动语态构成是：一般现在时的被动语态构成为am, is或are +过去分词，一般过去时的被动语态构成为was 或were +过去分词，一般将来时的被动语态构成是will (shall) be +过去分词，一般过去将来时的被动语态构成是would be +过去分词。现在进行时态的被动语态构成为am, is或are + being +过去分词，过去进行时态的被动语态构成为was或were + being +过去分词。现在完成时的被动语态构成为has或have + been +过去分词，过去完成时的被动语态构成为had + been +过去分词。
(1) The boy is called Tiger.
语法分析：一般现在时的被动语态构成为am, is或are +过去分词。
(2) Where were you educated?
(3) Shall I be allowed to go with you?
语法分析：一般将来时的被动语态构成是will或shall be +过去分词。
(4) I was afraid I wouldn't be admitted.
语法分析：一般过去将来时的被动语态构成是would be +过去分词。
(5) She was being looked after by her brother.
语法分析：过去进行时态的被动语态构成was或were + being +过去分词。
(6) She told me that the factory had been closed down.
语法分析：过去完成时的被动语态构成为 had + been +过去分词。
(1) The two words _____ pronpounced in the same way.
(2) They ______ given a warm send-off at the airport.
(3) The result ______ not be announced until 5 o'clock.
(4) He thought he _____ be invited.
(5) They _____[be] interrogated by the police.
(6) The troops _____[be] inspected by the president.
(7) _____ they been notified about it?
(8) We were glad that he _____ been awarded a gold medal.
(1) are (2) were (3) will (4) would (5) are being (6) were being (7) Have (8) had