Money is what they are after.
(1)You're looking a different person.
(2)It's something to be home again without an acciednt.
(3)She has gone mad.
(4)All you have to do is press this button.
(5)The trouble was that they couln't agree among themselves.
(6)Her first question was whether the teachers had arrived yet.
(7)That's what I am here for.
1. Gordon was [three].
2. He looked quite [cheer].
3. My hobby is [grow] roes.
4. My teacher is both gentle and [encourage] towards me.
5. Her show is the air at five o'clock.
6. That's the battle took place.
7. My father's health is not it used to be.
8. That was she spoke Japanese so funnily.
答案：1.third 2. cheerful 3. growing 4. encouraging 5. on 6. where 7. what 8. why