He is now, owing to ill health, not so active in class.
(1)She swims every day during the summer.
(2)He sat down on the grass.
(3)She looked at me without expression.
(4)She's angry on the account.
(5)She was annoyed with me.
(6)The streets were empty of traffic at night.
1. He was born 1976.
2. English is being spoken over the world.
3. She stared at me astonishment.
4. His father had died cancer.
5. He was pleased the result.
6. She was good looking after people.
7. He was excited it.
8. Her eyes were full tears.
答案： 1. in 2. all 3. in 4. of 5. with 6. at 7. about 8 of