She said that she could wait another day.
(1)They replied that they were going by plane.
(2)I protected that I had no view of that sort.
语法分析：有很多动词，如feel, guess, object, explain等都可以引导间接引语。
(3)Tell him I am out.
(4)She asked where he was going.
(5)The old man warned us not swim in the river.
1. I object that she [be] too young for the position.
2. She told me that I [speak] English better that her.
3. He said that his team [win] the match.
4. She said that she [be] born in 1994.
5. Tom said yesterday he [leave] today.
6. He said that if he had the instruction manual he [know] what to do.
7. She said that when she saw them they [play] tennis.
1. was 2. spoke 3. had won 4. was
5. was leaving 6. would know 7. were playing