I will go to America tomorrow.
He will dance tonight.
Peter will finish his work next month.
如果不用〝will〞，我们可以用〝verb to be +going to+ verb〞，如果我们如此做，以上的三个句子就变成了以下的句子
I am going to go to America tomorrow.
He is going to dance tonight.
Peter is going to finish his work next month.
1. I will call you tonight.
I am going to call you tonight.
2. He will graduate next June.
He is going to graduate next June.
3. Mr. Lee will teach us English soon.
Mr. Lee is going to teach us English soon.
4. He will help you.
He is going to help you.
5. The war will break out soon.
The war is going to break out soon.
6. It will rain tonight.
It is going to rain tonight.
有一个规则必须注意，就是will是一个助动词，现在式第三人称单数的主词，仍不用在will后面加s。不仅如此，will后面的动词必须用成原式，如果用verb to be +going to+ verb这里面的verb也必须用原式。 因为这里面的to式infinitive，infinitive里面永远要用原型动词。
1.*He wills go to school.
2.*He will goes to school.
3.*They will went to work tomorrow.
4.*Tom is going to saw me tonight.
5.*Peter is going to working next month.
1. When you come tomorrow, I will already be in Taipei.
2. After I graduate, I am going to be a good doctor in Africa.
3. Before I leave tomorrow, I will finish my work.
4. After the war is over, every one will be happy.
5. I will go to a concert after my classes are over.
6. I will eat lunch as soon as I have time.
*When you will come tomorrow, I will already be in Taipei.
*After the war will be over, every one will be happy.
*I will eat lunch as soon as I will have time.