我家的宠物感觉有点儿不对劲儿

2017-04-24 08:34:35  每日学英语
最近国外网友纷纷发图,记录下自己家的喵星人、汪星人那“不为人知”的一面。什么?!你确定自己养的不是一只假喵/汪?

1.You’re a little big for that, pupper.

“小狗”躺在我怀里。

萌宠和英语的那些事儿

2. Who ever heard of a cat playing fetch?

谁听说过猫咪也玩接球游戏?
萌宠和英语的那些事儿

3.I thought this was an annoying thing only cats did.

我觉得这件恼人的事情只有猫咪才会做吧。
萌宠和英语的那些事儿

4.And that this was a cute thing only dogs did!

这个萌萌的表情是狗狗的专属啊。
萌宠和英语的那些事儿

5.How did you even get up there, pupper?

汪星人,你是怎么上去的?
萌宠和英语的那些事儿

6.That’s not cat behaviour.

这不是猫咪该做的事儿。
萌宠和英语的那些事儿

7.I didn’t even know dogs could loaf.

我竟不知道狗狗也会这种“面包姿势”。
萌宠和英语的那些事儿

8. You can’t fool us, kitty.

猫咪,你骗不了我们的。
萌宠和英语的那些事儿

9.I don’t think you’re in welcome territory there, buddy.

老兄,我认为那个地盘不适合你啊。
萌宠和英语的那些事儿

10.You don’t have to bring that back, you’re a cat!

你是只猫,你不需要把球捡回来。
萌宠和英语的那些事儿

11.I don’t know what joy you can get from that, my pal.

伙计,我不知道你这样做能得到什么乐趣。
萌宠和英语的那些事儿

12.Or this, my feline friend.

你这样做又能得到什么乐趣呢,我的喵星人?
萌宠和英语的那些事儿

13.This not standard dog behaviour.

这不是标准的汪星人的行为吧。
萌宠和英语的那些事儿

14.Though this is very impressive loafing.

但是这个“面包姿势”还是挺让人印象深刻的。
萌宠和英语的那些事儿

15.Well, if dogs can go on adventures, why shouldn’t cats?

如果狗狗可以探险,猫咪为什么不可以?

萌宠和英语的那些事儿

16.The dogs don’t even suspect a thing, after all.

汪星人竟然什么都没发现。

萌宠和英语的那些事儿

17.Not sure how I feel about them acting like people, though.

像人一样的他们,我竟无言以对。
萌宠和英语的那些事儿

哈哈,你家的萌宠“躺枪”了吗?他们又有哪些好玩的日常呢?欢迎小伙伴们在留言版上与我们分享。n(*≧▽≦*)n

本周热门