“受不了了”英语怎么说?

2017-12-06 08:38:18  每日学英语
生活中,我们总会遇到一些让我们忍受不了的事情。那么,“受不了”在英语中又是怎么表达的呢?跟着小编学一下吧!
 
受不了

1. can't take it (anymore).

I need to spend at least one hour taking bus to my company everyday. I can't take it anymore. So I moved.

我每天都要花几小时在上班的路上,我实在受不了了,所以我搬家了。
 

2. stand v. 站立;忍受

can't stand sth. 无法忍受某事

I can’t stand the unfair treatment.

我忍受不了这种不公正的待遇。

受不了

3. bear v. 忍受;承受

can't bear sth. 无法忍受某事

She treats me like a baby, which I can’t bear.

她把我像孩子一样对待,我真受不了。
 

4. abide /ə'baɪd/ v. 忍受,容忍

can't abide sth. 无法忍受某事

I can't abide noise.

我忍受不了噪音。

受不了

5. be tired of sth.

厌烦厌倦;也可以表达受不了某事的意思。

I'm tired of so much housework!

我受够了这么多的家务了!
 

6. get on one's nerves

让某人浑身难受,也就是受不了的意思。

It really gets on my nerves when a person's cell phone goes off during a movie!

在看电影的时候,一个人的电话总是响起,真的让我受不了!

受不了

7. put up with 忍受,容忍

I’ll have to put up with the noise till I move next week.

在我下周搬家之前,我还是得忍受这种噪音。
 

8. sb. have/has had enough

某人已经受够了

I have had enough.

我已经受够了。

I don't want to eat bread because I've had enough.

我不想再吃面包了,因为我真的吃得够多了。

受不了

小伙伴们~遇到不能忍的事,也别强忍着,说出自己的想法也许事情会有所转变呢!

受不了

本周热门