《狮子王》25年卷土重来,真人版有哪些让人惊喜的桥段?

2019-07-19 16:54:43  每日学英语

1994年,迪士尼动画电影《狮子王》带我们领略了神秘的非洲大陆,它也成为了无数人心目中的经典。

25年后的今天,“真兽版”《狮子王》的重拍将八零后们又拉回到童年。

一起来重温一下那些经典的台词吧。

 

狮子王

 

What is being a king?

Everything the light touches is our kingdom. A king’s time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.

阳光所及的地方都是我们的国土,国王的统治就像太阳一样,有升有落。有一天,我会随太阳一同落下。日出时,你会一同升起,成为新的国王。

 

狮子王

 

Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures, from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. When we die, our bodies become the grass, and the antelope eat grass. And so we are all connected in the great circle of life.

世上万物和谐共存,国王就得理解这种平衡,并且尊重所有的生命,从爬行的蚂蚁到跳跃的羚羊。我们死后,身体化为草地,而羚羊以草为食。我们在生命循环中紧密相连。

 

狮子王

 

Life’s not fair, is it?

命运真不公平。

You see, I...Well, I shall never be king.

我呢,永远成为不了国王了。

And you shall never see the light of another day.

而你,也永远见不到明天了。

 

狮子王

 

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.

对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土。我不为它而战斗,谁为呢?

 

狮子王

 

When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

It’s like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

You can’t change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

 

狮子王

 

"HAKUNA MATATA"...it means no worries.

“哈库那马塔塔”……就是没有烦恼的意思。

When the going gets tough, the tough get going!

逆境才能成就强者。

There’s no mountain too great.

没有征服不了的高山。

 

狮子王

本周热门