A:我们是一家外国投资集团公司,我们要进行税务登记。
B:No problem,Could you please pass me your business license .
B:没问题啊,请您出H示一下营业执照。
A:Sire ,here it is.
A:好的,请看。
B:First I have a question.in what field or fields is your company engaged.
B:首先请回答我一个问题一贵公司是从事哪些领域的?
A:Our enterprise is engaged in advertising field. Does that matter.
A:我们公司是从事广告方面的业务。这和税务登记有什么关系吗?
B:Of course. I will see which departments you will have to go according to your engaging fields.
B:当然了,知道你们是从事什么领域的我就能判断你们该去哪些部门办手续了:
A: I get it. What am I going to do now?
A:我明白了。那么我们现在傲什么?
B:Please fill out this Reaistration Form over there the grean one 5 minutines later.
B:请填写一下那边的表格,那个绿色。
A:Excuse me,I have done with the form .what should I do next?
A:打扰一下,我已经填写完这份表格了,接下来我要怎么做呢?
B:Go to the next window with this registration form and the staff members there will tell you what other materials you will have to hand in.
B:带着这份表格到下一个窗口,那里的工作人员会告诉你还需要提供哪些材料:
A:OK,Thank you,By the way,how much fee should I pay for the registration ?
A:好的,非常感谢,对了,顺便问一下,税务登记需要交多少钱?
B:It's free of charge.
B:是免费的。