2. You voice is obscured by the noises outside.
3. Your voice is very indistinct with the hissingnoise.
4. Your voice is deep and dim.
5. I have difficulty in hearing you because your voice is neither clear nor hearable.
6. Well, I can't hear you.
7. It is like a murmuring and receding.
8. I said I am informing you of the interview.
9. Can you speak a little louder?
10. I asked whether you are available for the interview in our company next Tuesday.
A: Hi, is that Jessica?
B: Yes. What can I do for you?
A: I want to inform you of the interview.
B: What? I can barely hear you because your veiled voice?
A: I said I am informing you of the interview.
A: Hello, this is Sheila from Huawei Corp. Is that Li Lei?
B: Yes, speaking.
A: I am glad to tell you that you are supposed to come for an interview tomorrow. Are youfree tomorrow?
B: Can you speak a little louder? You sound very indistinct with the hissing noise.
A: Well, I can't hear you.