2. There is too much static on the line.
3 Pardon? I can hardly hear you.
4. We've got a bad line;can you repeat that?
5. Sorry, the connection is terrible.
6. I'll call you back because I can't hear anything.
7. Sorry, we've got a poor connection.
8. Sorry, I have trouble hearing you.
9. Can you repeat that, please?
10. I'll call you back because I can't hear anything.
A: Hello, this is Julie from Google Corp. Is that Jin Lili?
B: Yes, this is Jin Lili. What can I do for you?
A: I am calling to impart the news that you are supposed to have an inteview.
B: There is too much static on the line.
A: I said that you are supposed to have an interview.
B: Pardon? I can hardly heat you. I will call you later.
A: Hi, is that Mr. Wu?
B: Yes. What can I do for you?
A: I am calling to query about some of your information.
B: We've got a bad line. Can you repeat that please?
A: I said I want to ask about some of your information.
B: Sorry, the connection is terrible. I'll call you back because I can't heat anything.
B: 对不起，信号太弱了。我什么都听不到。待会儿再打给你吧。内容来自 听力课堂网：http://www.tingclass.net/show-9624-340150-1.html