2. I really appreciate your offer, but I have todecline it because I have already taken another jobwhich I prefer to work in.
3. Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that theposition is not right for me after the interview.
4. I think that position suits my major better.
5. That's not what I pursue. I have good clients to work with, and cozy office environment,that's something you can't buy me out of.
6. But I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I am bright in.
7. I think it is too stressed to work in your company.
8. Please call me if you change your mind.
9. What's more, that firm will supply me with an apartment. You know I don't have my ownhouse yet and I have to rent.
10. Sorry to say no to your offer.
A: Hello, is that Miss Lan? This is Nin with Huawei Corp.
B: Yes, speaking.
A: I'd like to tell you that you could come to work with us.
B: Oh, I'm sorry, but I've just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.
A: I see.
A: I am calling to tell you that you are hired by our company.
B: I really appreciate your offer, but I have to decline it because I have already taken anotherjob which I prefer to work in.
A: You are welcome, Please call me if you change your mind.
B: I will. Thank you.