你...
complete me.
成就了我
I might just have... - Shut up.
我可能只是… 闭嘴
Just shut up.
请你闭嘴
You had me at "hello."
你一开口就掳获了我
No comment.
无可奉告
This is off the record.
这不是采访
I came to apologize.
我是来道歉的
I made some assumptions about you...
我用一些错误的消息对你...
based on nothing, it turns out.
妄下论断
I guess Casey's right. My best friend... - Don't worry about it. We're straight.
我想雀喜说得对 别担心,我们扯平了
I should've asked you. But sometimes you're so guarded.
我应该先问过你 但你老是充满戒心
I just don't wanna be another reason for you to...
我不想成为另一个…
I'm not someone who likes to get involved past a certain point.
我在某个特定时间点之后 是不会吃回头草的
And that point was about a week ago.
而那个时间点 是大约一周前
Well, I just want to say I'm really sorry...
我只想告诉你,我很抱歉…
and I didn't mean to hurt you.
我无意伤害你
You didn't.
你没伤害到我
That's a relief.
那真令人欣慰
1.assumption
n. 假定;设想;担任;采取
He based his assumption of her guilt on the factthat she had no alibi.
他以她不在犯罪现场的事实为根据做出她犯罪的假定。
2.relief
n. 救济;减轻,解除;安慰;浮雕
The doctor's treatment gave no relief to the patient.
那医生的治疗并未使病人的病情减轻。
剧情百科
莎拉深深误会了圣泰,这让莎拉自己感到非常内疚,所以他找到了圣泰并向他道歉……
考考你 Q&A
Please fill in the blanks with the proper words
1.We introduce the method of data extraction ______ ______ ______ an example.
我们用示例的 方式来介绍数据抽取的方法。
2.______ ______ ______ will this method produce satisfactory results
这种方法决不会产生令人满意的结果。
本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.I am an American, not by accident of birth but by choice.
我是一个美国人,不是偶然而是被选择出生在这里。
2.By all accounts, a fresh identity was stolen every four seconds.
据大家所说,每4秒就有一个新身份被盗。