Master, have you thought
主人,你有没有想过
that perhaps this girl could be the one to break the spell?
这个善良美丽的女孩也许会解开咒语?
Of course I have.
我当然想过
I'm not a fool.
我又不是傻瓜
Good!
好极了
So, you fall in love with her, she falls in love with you
你爱她,她也爱你
and poof! The spell is broken.
然后,咒语就解开了
We'll be human again by midnight.
我们就可以变回人类了
Ooh, it's not that easy, Lumiere. These things take time.
这事不容易,需要时间啊
But the rose has already begun to wilt.
但是玫瑰花已经开始凋谢了
Oh, it's no use. She's so beautiful,
没有用的,她那么美
and I'm... Well, look at me!
我呢?
Oh, you must help her to see past all that.
所以你要想办法让她了解你
I don't know how.
我不知怎么做
Well, you can start by making yourself more presentable.
先把你凶恶的外表改一改
Straighten up. Try to act like a gentleman.
站直了,像个绅士一样
Ah, yes. When she comes in
当她进来的时候
give her a dashing, debonair smile.
给她一个礼貌愉快的笑容