迪士尼少儿双语视频故事《美女与野兽》第32期:你是我心中的万人迷
What for?
干什么?
Nothing helps.
没有用的?
I'm disgraced.
丢死人了
Who, you?
谁,你?
Never!
不可能的啊
Gaston, you've got to pull yourself together.
加斯顿,你一定要振作起来
Gaston, you've got to pull yourself together.
加斯顿,你一定要振作起来
Gosh, it disturbs me to see you, Gaston
为何你会如此颓丧,加斯顿
Looking so down in the dumps
看起来如此绝望
Every guy here'd love to be you, Gaston
虽然你有不少缺点,加斯顿
Even when taking your lumps
大家希望能像你
There's no man in town as admired as you
在小城中每个人都羡慕你
You're everyone's favorite guy
因为所有的人都爱你
Everyone's awed and inspired by you
人人都尊重你也敬畏你
And it's not very hard to see why
你是我心目中的希望
No... one's... Slick as Gaston
没人像你一样机灵,加斯顿
No one's quick as Gaston
没人像你一样敏锐,加斯顿
No one's neck's as incredibly thick as Gaston
没人有你那强壮的肌肉 加斯顿
For there's no man in town half as manly
你翩翩风度多么地迷人
Perfect, a pure paragon
你更是我们的榜样
You can ask any Tom, Dick or Stanley
你可以去向任何人打听
And they'll tell you whose team They prefer to be on, Ooh!
他们一定会跟随在你的身旁