迪士尼少儿双语视频故事《美女与野兽》第35期:陪我一辈子你也愿意吗
I won't leave you!
我不会离你而去
What are you doing here?
你在做什么?
Run, Belle!
快跑,贝儿
Who's there? Who are you?
谁?是谁?
The master of this castle.
我是城堡的主人
I've come for my father.
我是来找我爸爸
Please let him out.
我求求你放他出来
Can't you see he's sick?
他生病了
Then he shouldn't have trespassed here!
他不该闯进这里
But he could die.
他会死的
Please, I-I'll do anything.
我求求你,我愿意做任何事情
There's nothing you can do.
你什么也不能做
He's my prisoner.
他是我的囚犯
Oh, there must be some way I can...
一定会有什么办法可以…
Wait!
等一等
Take me instead.
让我来代替他
You?!
你?
You would... take his place?
你愿意代替他?
Belle, no!
贝儿,不可以的
You don't know what you're doing!
假如我愿意
If I did, would you let him go?
你就会放他走?
Yes.
会
But you must promise to stay here forever.
但是你得答应永远留在这里
Come into the light.
请站到亮的地方来
No, Belle!
不行,贝儿
I won't let you do this!
我不答应你这么做
You have my word.
我答应你
Done!
好