A. you and me B. I and you C. you and I D. you and we
2. —Daddy, which of these smart hats do you like best in the hat shop?
— ________ . They are both expensive and less warm-keeping.
A. Either B. Nothing C. Neither D. None
3. At the shop, they wanted to show me all the dresses, but I was interested only in ________ in the window.
A. this B. that C. it D. the one
4. His earliest plays are excellent, but his latest one is ________ .
A. something B. everything C. anything D. nothing
5. —Did ________ of your parents come to attend the opening ceremony?
— ________ of them came.
A. any; None B. any; Neither C. either; Neither D. either; Any
6. —What can I do for you?
—I’d like to buy a book, ________ that was written by Lu Xun.
A. which B. one C. but D. all
7. Some of the wheat came from Canada. How about ________ ?
A. another B. the others C. the other D. the rest
8. —Do you have ________ at home now, Stella?
—No, we still have to get several pounds of fruit and some tea.
A. something B. everything C. nothing D. anything
9. I won’t trust him. He says one thing to your face but does ________ behind your back.
A. other B. the other C. the others D. another
10. Of all the movies Hepbum made ________ is more memorable than “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”.
A. few B. little C. no one D. none
11. —Do you mind if Charlie borrows a few hundred dollars from you?
—I’m afraid I do. I’ll be glad to lend money to ________ but Charlie.
A. someone B. everyone C. anyone D. no one
12. The boy spent as much time playing computer games as he ________ studying.
A. does B. was C. had D. did
13. —I want to have my CD player fixed, but I can’t find a repair shop.
—Oh, I know ________ . Come on, I’ll take you there.
A. one B. the one C. ones D. many
14. Will you see to ________ that the flowers are well protected during the rainy season?
A. it B. me C. / D. yourself
15. —He has two brothers and three sisters. Do you know ________ of them?
—No, I know ________ of them.
A. some; none B. any; some C. any; none D. either; some
16. Don’t leave your keys in the car. Someone might steal ________ .
A. one B. that C. this D. it
17. I’ve lost my pen. I can’t find it anywhere, so I have to buy ________ after school.
A. it B. one C. this D. that
18. ________ in the office had made a mistake, and the firm regretted causing the customer inconvenience.
A. Someone B. Anyone C. Everyone D. No one
19. —Can I help you?
—I’d like to buy a present for my father’s birthday, ________ at a proper price, but of great use.
A. that B. anyone C. one D. everything
20. The cruelty of the Germans towards the Jews and ________ of the Japanese towards their prisoners, filled ________ with horror.
A. those; someone B. that; everyone C. it; no one D. this; anyone
21. —Johnson, there’re a lot of chairs over there. Go and fetch ________ for me.
—Why ________ ? Mike is sitting there doing nothing.
A. one; me B. that; not he C. it; not him D. some; I
22. He cares so little about his meals that ________ will do so long as it fills his stomach.
A. everything B. something C. anything D. nothing
23. I wanted some tea, but there was ________ left in the teapot.
A. none B. any C. nothing D. some
24. —What an amazing film! It’s the most interesting film I’ve ever seen.
—But I’m sure it won’t interest ________ .
A. somebody B. anybody C. everybody D. nobody
25. —Have you finished your work yet?
—No, I’ll finish it in ________ fifteen minutes.
A. another B. other C. more D. less
1. A. 要选的代词作动词blame的宾语，当然要用人称代词的宾格，故选A。
2. D. 由best可知，该处的hat应有三顶或三顶以上，排除指两者的A和C。另请注意：后文的both不是指hat，both…and…既(昂贵)又(不保暖)。nothing意为“没有任何东西、无物”，意义不通。none指三者或三者以上“一个也不”。
3. D. the one替代the dress。(from www.yygrammar.com)
4. D. 此处nothing意为“微不足道的(of no importance)，无价值的(worthless)”;something某事物、重要的或了不起的人或事物;anything任何事物、重要的人或事物;everything每件东西、最重要的事物。
5. C. 两者：“都”用both，“任一”用either，“一个都不”用neither;多者：“都”用all，“任一”用any，“一个都不”用none。由your parents可知，是指两者，故选C。
6. B. one替代a book，作前面a book的同位语，后面that was written by Lu Xun是修饰one的定语从句。
7. D. another, the other(s)只能替代可数名词，而the rest既可替代可数名词又可替代不可数名词。句中要替代的wheat，是不可数名词，所以只有D正确。
8. B. 语境题，几个答案似乎都可用于疑问句中。但根据still，说明已有一些东西了，只是还需要几镑水果和一些茶，所以用everything，问的是否齐全。
9. D. 此句中的another指“另一件事、另一套”，并非特指。the other指“(两者中的)另外那一个”，the others指“其余的那一些”均为特指;无冠词的单数other，只能在名词前作定语，故不能选A、B和C。
10. D. 不难看出要选的代词是指movie，首先排除只能指代不可数名词的little。根据动词is，不能用复数few作主语，排除A。而no one (=nobody)只能指人，因此，只有D正确。
11. C. 由I’m afraid I do. 可知，我把钱借给除Charlie外的任何人，就是不借给他。
12. D. 因为do可以用来替代动词，以避免重复;句中did替代spent。
13. A. 因为意思是“我知道一家店铺”;one 用来替代“a +名词”，指同类事物中的一个，在此句中替代a repair shop。
14. A. 因为see to it that…是习语，与make sure that…相当，意思是“务必要…”。
15. C. 因为指三者或三者以上中的“任何一个”用any，“一个也不”用none。
16. D. 因为指与前面提到的是同一物时，用it，此处it替代the car。
17. B. 因为one用来替代“a /an+单数可数名词”指同类事物中的一个，此处one替代a pen。
18. A. 因为someone在此指办公室里的“某一个人”。
19. C. 因为one在题中替代a present，并作a present的同位语。(from www.yygrammar.com)
20. B. 因为指同类事物，又是替代不可数名词时，只能用that，此处that替代the cruelty。everyone意为“每个人、大家”。
21. A. 因为此处one替代a chair;又因为在简略回答中习惯上用宾格。
22. C. 因为anything是“无论何物”之意，与语境相符。
23. A. 区分：none一点也没有;nothing没有任何东西。
24. C. 因为both, every等与not连用构成部分否定;not…everybody是“并非每一个人”之意。句意是：我相信这部电影不会使每个人都感兴趣。
25. A. 表示“另外十五分钟”用：another fifteen minutes = fifteen other minutes =fifteen more minutes。