您好,尊敬的小熊殿下,欢迎来到我的花园。
Would you like to join me for cake?
愿意跟我一起吃蛋糕吗?
Sure.Here you are.
当然愿意。给您。
No, Little Bear, those are chopsticks.
不是,小熊,这是筷子。
You use them to eat with.
是用来吃蛋糕的。
Oh, normally I just use my hands.
哦,我平时都是直接用手抓着吃的。
It's all right, Little Bear.
没关系的,小熊。
It's only my pet Dragon.
这是我的宠物小龙。
But it ate my cake.
但是他吃了我的蛋糕。
Well, I really should be going now.
好了,我现在得走了。
Thanks for... Oh, I almost forgot to give these back.
多谢你的...哦,我忘了把筷子还给你了。
That's ok, Little Bear.
没关系的,小熊。
You can give them to Mother Bear as a present.
你可以把筷子作为礼物送给熊妈妈。
Thanks.
多谢。
Sorry, I can't stay longer. Bye.
抱歉,我不能久留了,再见。
Bye, come back soon, Little Bear.
再见,要早点回来,小熊。
I will.
我知道了。