英语听力汇总   |   双语童诗:我的影子

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/

更新日期:2018-07-13浏览次数:2634次所属教程:英美童诗

-字号+

听力原文

15 MY SHADOW

十五 我的影子

R obert .Louis Stevenson

罗伯特·路易斯·斯蒂文森

I have a little shadow that goes in and out with me, 我有个小小的影子,进进出出跟着我,
And what can be the use of him is more than I can see. 我可不大知道他到底有什么用场。
He is very, very like me from the heels up to the head; 他呀,从头到脚都非常非常地像我;
And I see him jump before me, when I jump into my bed. 我跳上床去,倒看见他比我先蹦上床。
The funniest thing about him is the way he likes to grow ---- 他怎样成长的呢,嗐,那才叫好玩——
Not at all like proper children, which is always very slow; 全不像真正的孩子那样,慢慢地长大;
For he sometimes shoots up taller like an india-rubber ball, 有时候他长得那么高,象皮球,一蹦窜上天,
And he sometimes gets so little that there' s none of him at all. 有时候他缩得这么小,我完全看不到他。
He hasn't got a notion of how children ought to play, 孩子应该怎样游戏,他可是完全不知道,
And can only make a fool of me in every sort of way. 他呀,只知道捉弄我,跟我开玩笑。
He stays so close beside me, he's a coward you can see; 他老是紧紧跟着我,真像个胆小鬼,你瞧;
I' d think shame to stick to nursie as that shadow sticks to me! 我像他跟牢我那样去跟牢保姆可多害臊!
One morning, very early, before the sun was up, 一天早上,非常早,太阳还没有起身,
I rose and found the shining dew on every buttercup; 我起来看到露珠在金凤花儿上闪耀;
But my lazy little shadow, like an arrant sleepy-head, 可是我那懒惰的小影子,真贪睡,还不醒,
Had stayed at home behind me and was fast asleep in bed. 他在我身后,在家里床上,呼呼地睡觉。
  屠 岸 方谷绣译