英语听力汇总   |   里昂夜读美文 [417]:无人知晓

https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/10000/10244/lion417.mp3

更新日期:2020-03-16浏览次数:673次所属教程:里昂夜读

-字号+

听力原文

 

Nobody Knows -- Azumi Zaima

无人知晓--阿祖弥·泽玛

 

 

Nobody knows it's empty, the smile that I wear

无人知晓我笑得其实如此空洞。

The real one is left behind in the past because I left you there. .

是因为真实的欢喜,已经和你一起留在了过去。

Nobody knows I am crying. They won't even see my tears.

无人知晓我笑得看似爽朗,其实心如刀割。

When they think I am laughing, I wish you were here.

是因为身边少了你的身影。

Nobody knows it's painful. They think that I am strong.

无人知晓失去你我有多痛苦。

 

 

 

They say it won't kill me, but I wonder if they are wrong.

是因为自己的强颜欢笑终究只是伪装。

Nobody knows I miss you. They think I am all set free.

无人知晓我其实从未感到自由。

But I feel like I am bound with chains, trapped in the mystery.

是因为对你的思念就是将我困住的锁链。

Nobody knows I need you. They think I can do it on my own.

无人知晓你对我有多重要。

But they don't know I am crying when I am all alone.

是因为深夜的痛哭能听到的只有孤独。

 

 

英语美文